Submit the enrollment form before submiting payment.
Moving onto the payment will not automatically send the enrollment form.
Tuition will be due before driving sessions can be scheduled.
Please enter the driver's name in the text box before submitting.
A $35 no-show fee will be charged, unless the appointment is canceled online, at least 24 hours prior to the in-car lession.
A $100 fee is charged if a student defaces school property.
If gas prices exceed $4 per gallon, an additional $3 per lesson fuel surcharge will be added.
I have been furnished with a copy of the school tuition schedule and fees; cancellation and refund policy; and school regulations
pertaining to absence, grading policy, progress and rules of school operation and student conduct. I further realize that any grievances not resolved by the school may be forwarded to: TDLR P.O. BOX
12157 AUSTIN, TX 78711. Telephone: (800) 803-9202 or (512) 463-6599.
- This agreement constitutes the entire contract between the school and the student and no verbal assurances or promises not contained
herein shall bind the school or the student.
- This driver education school maintains business vehicle insurance as required by the Transportation Code, Chapter 601, and uninsured or
Rules of Operation and Student Conduct:
A student, or prospective student, may be dismissed or barred from the school for drunkenness or obvious signs of drug use; rude, vulgar or disruptive behavior;
smoking or using tabacco products; using a cell phone during class or in the car; or being otherwise inattentive (sleeping, texting, reading, etc.) Students terminated for violating rules of conduct
may be readmitted at the discretion of the school director.
A full refund will be made to any student who cancels the enrollment contract before midnight of the third day, excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and legal holidays,
after the enrollment contract is signed by the prospective student, unless the student has completed the course.
- Refund computations will be based on actual instruction received through the last date of attendance.
- The effective date of the termination for refund purposes will be the earliest of the following: a) the last day of attendance, if the
student is terminated by the school, or b) the date of receipt of written notice from the student.
- If tuition is collected in advance of entrance and, **If after the expiration of the 72-hour cancellation privilege, the student does not
enter school, terminates enrollment, or withdraws, the school may retain up to $50 as administrative expenses: and, from the remainder, shall refund that portion of the classroom tuition and fees and
behind-the-wheel tuition and fees for the services not previously received by the student.
- Refunds for items of extra expense to the student, including instructional supplies, books, laboratory fees, service charges, rentals,
deposits and all other such ancillary miscellaneous charges, will be made within 30 days after the effective date of enrollment termination; if these items are stated separately and shown as part of
the data furnished the student before enrollment.
- A full refund of all tuition and fees is due and refundable in each of the following cases; a) when an enrollee is not accepted by the
school, b) if the course of instruction is discontinued by the school at this location, or c) if the student’s enrollment was procured as a result of any misrepresentation in advertising, promotional
materials of the school, or misrepresentation by the owner or representation of the school.
- Refunds shall be completed within 30 days after the effective date of termination.